T.M. Tecnologie Meccaniche srl offers professional excellence, high quality of services and high standards of business ethics and provide state of art stainless steel, carbon steel and copper equipment for food, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and mechanical industries.
T.M. Tecnologie Meccaniche srl puts at Customer’s disposal its own know-how and technology related services including:
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Basic and detailed engineering
- Plant design
- Project management
- Technical consultancy, technical assistance and support.
- Specialist expertise
- Assistance to plant erection
- Assistance to start up and commissioning
- Training of operational personnel
- Operational manuals
In a wide range of areas such as:
- > Food alcohol production
- > Fuel alcohol production
- > Spirits production (grappa, brandy etc.)
- > Solvents recovery
- > Essential oils production.
Projects include completely new plants and upgrades or additions to existing plants. The number of specialized engineers involved in each project varies depending on the particular requirements of the Client and the nature of the project.
Client will gain significant benefit choosing T.M. Tecnologie Meccaniche s.r.l. which offers an engineering and technology staff with the following characteristics:
- > more than 30 year-operation in Ethanol and Solvents related plants.
- > Past involvement in activities covering all engineering disciplines.
- > Wide experience that allows engineering solutions to be identified for even the most complex problem.
- > Wide field experience in supervising erection, commissioning and start up of Ethanol and Solvents related plants.
T.M. Tecnologie Meccaniche s.r.l’s workshop, of its own property, occupies a 7500 square meters area. This area includes 4000 square meters three-span building. Each span is equipped with two cranes of 5 tons, with an high hook of 8,5 meters from the ground.